Thursday 17 February 2011

Croeso i Cymru

That's Welsh! And it's in celebration of the fact that we are off to Cardiff to visit Smelly sister and Stu this weekend. Just a quick blog post before we head off. This is the last week of teaching for this block. It's been a really enjoyable four weeks of political theatre and post-colonial excitement. Today I spent far too long teaching the musical and danced home singing 'Springtime for Hitler'. D is still working his way through the next series of Curb. Given that it is the series when Larry is rehearsing for The Producers, my world is suddenly starting to feel a little cyclical!

I am feeling much better than earlier in the week and, though my nose still seems a little odd, I am now functioning with a normal voice and sans the big box of tissues. After watching P&P earlier in the week, I moved on to the sensational Mansfield Park (D always says that, of all the Austen heroines, I am most like Fanny) and Emma Thompson's great version of Sense and Sensibility, with the lovely Alan Rickman. What joy!

Anyways, will post upon our return from the Land of Our Fathers. Enjoy the weekend one and all.

CSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say hello?