Friday 4 March 2011

Jazzing into the weekend

By the wonders of modern technology, here I sit in the LPAC cafe waiting for D and friends and listening to tonight's jazz band warm up at Commuter Jazz. All fun. A good second half of assessment week saw me largely hanging around at home and in coffee shops, writing the final lines of the Book first draft. My self-imposed deadline is next Friday so it could be a busy one next week.  With marking and a Tuesday trip to London, it will be here before I know it.

This evening the in-laws arrive for a happy weekend in Lincoln. We are off to our new favourite eatery, Chequers, tomorrow and D is looking forward to his gammon :-) I am wearing my new Levis army jacket (an M&M sports bargain), though it isn't really warm enough yet. The sun hasn't shone in the East Midlands for years and years!

Anyways, here the friends come. See, you get up to date info at Molemaison...however boring it may be!

CSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say hello?